Ok Sis..dreaded VDay is on the way and some single ladies are in their feelings about being alone….again. Do not fret my pet! I have the ultimate survival guide for you right here ⏬⏬⏬
- Wake up, get dressed and go to breakfast at your favorite breakfast spot. Not a fan of going out yet..especially in the mornings; perfect, have breakfast delivered to you in your pj’s. I mean we love to be catered to anyway so this is a perfect compromise.
- Ban Social Media for the day or at least limit your intake of it. Sis, we already know what will bombard your timeline! We have no time for these shenanigans. They will have enough attention so you not giving them any of yours, won’t hurt a bit!
- Go ahead and buy yourself something that you’ve wanted for a long time. Listen…pay the mortgage/rent and utilities first. You can’t be ballin’ out and be homeless. That is not what’s hot. What is hot though is how you treated yourself and are enjoying every minute of it!
- Make dinner reservations at your favorite restaurant and enjoy a FANTABULOUS meal. Get dressed to the 9s! All eyes are on you Sis! Give the people what they want! You will not have this meal delivered. You know why? Because you’ve been waiting on this moment and it will be your time to SHINE like the STAR YOU ARE!
- Finally the night is winding down and it’s time to pamper yourself. Run a nice bubble bath, light some candles and turn on your favorite jams. Don’t forget that glass of wine or whatever you fancy. Enjoy loving on yourself! It’s time to put YOU FIRST!
- The rest of the night is yours to do whatever you want. Watch a good movie. Cuddle up on the couch with some popcorn. Read a book you never had the time to get to. Or simply just sleep! It’s YOUR time! Congratulations you survived Vday!
Whatever you decide to do, I’m wishing you a WONDERFULLY RELAXING VALENTINE’S DAY!