It’s that time of season again where the air is crisp and Christmas music plays softly in the background. Fa-lalalala-lalalala and Tis the Season to be jolly! Have you started your holiday shopping yet? I know sis, this year has been crazy with a capital C with the whole pandemic crashing the whole year and wiping away a lot of businesses. But don’t let this virus dampen your Christmas spirit because you can still have fun with family members and some close friends (no more than 10 people of course). If your business was impacted during Covid-19, you don’t have to be depressed or sad about any gifts because you don’t have to spend a whole lot of money on people just to express your love and gratitude to them. Here are some inexpensive gift ideas for you to think about as the Christmas holiday gets closer.
1) Fuzzy-wuzzy socks: Having a pair of warm and soft socks on your feet is the ideal gift when it’s cold and all you want to do is cuddle up with a nice blanket, warm socks and a cup of hot chocolate for relaxation.
2) Candy: I think candy has got to be the best gift ever don’t you agree? Why not get your close friends or family member something sweet to eat while reminding them they are sweet! You can easily pick up some candy in a value pack from either the drug store, dollar tree or Wal-Mart without breaking the bank!
3) Gift card: Make shopping less complicated and stressful by buying everyone a gift card. Create a budget for yourself on how much you are willing to spend on gift cards and you can also put them in a cute little bag or card. Boom!
4) Picture frame with a nice photo: Family photos or any unique photos make great holiday gifts.
5) Board games: How cool is it to play memorable games such as operation, trouble, monopoly, candy land and card games such as gold fish and Uno.
6) Hat, Gloves and Scarf sets: We all have to stay warm this winter season and why better way to do it than to be bundled in some winter gear!
7) Home gadgets: Home gifts are the best! Get some house hold goods such as spatulas, frying pan sets, silverware sets or nice china for fancy dinners.
8) Crosswords/Word search Puzzles: With this pandemic still in the air, this would make a great gift for staying in and still being safe from the virus. Cuddle up on the sofa or your bed and challenge your brain.
9) Skincare Kits: We all have to take care of your skin in the cold months, so why not contribute to buying family members, friends and some of your close girlfriends. Travel size items like hand lotion, Chapstick and nail filers are good things to have as well.
10) A customized mug or glass: Drink in style with your own customized glass or mug. You might know that one person who collects items like these.
So sis get in the holiday spirit and get to shopping this holiday season! Deck the halls with warm hearts and a positive outcome!
Patrice Rivers is a 9x published author, freelance writer, certified journalist, owner of That Riverz Gurl Brand LLC and Creator of Let’s Talk Cell Talk that promotes awareness about Sickle Cell Disease. Visit her website at http://www.thatriverzgurlbrandllc.com
3 thoughts on “Deck the Halls with Inexpensive Holiday Gifts for Christmas”
Those simple gifts make all the difference, and some people are just happy that you remembered them on the holiday.
Thank you so much for reading the article and for your comment! 🙂 Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!