Minimal makeup typically includes just enough product to even out the skin tone, define the eyes, and add a touch of color to the cheeks and lips. You want to look effortless and still eye catching.
This type of makeup look is often natural-looking and can be achieved by using a foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, mascara, blush, and lip color.
Here’s a breakdown of what each product does for this natural look:
– Foundation: to even out skin tone and create a smooth base for the rest of your makeup.
– Concealer: to hide any blemishes or discoloration.
– Brow pencil or powder: to give the eyebrows definition and shape.
– Mascara: to make the lashes look longer and fuller.
– Blush or bronzer: to add a touch of color to the cheeks.
– Lipstick or lip gloss: to give a hint of color and hydration to the lips.
Taking this ‘Natural’ approach is more gentle on the skin. The less make up you use, the less likely you are to irritate the skin or clog pores. If you opt for brands with natural ingredients, then they can help improve skin tone, texture, and overall health.
Many natural makeup products contain antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that can help nourish the skin and protect it from environmental damage.
To break it down, less is more with this look. Keep it simple so that it looks natural and as a bonus, through in natural products to actually benefit your skin.
I made the transition years ago along with many and can say it’s really good! It was easy to start and the results were great. I’d definitely recommend it.
One thought on “No-Make up, Make up – Here’s Why You Should Try It Asap!”