Strategist. Graphic Designer. Entrepreneur. Boss! All of this expresses the boldness of entrepreneur, Briana Ross. Briana is successfully maneuvering her own path and walking boldly in it. Her current brand of Hello Briana Consulting provides consultation services to female entrepreneurs. “I teach female entrepreneurs how to build memorable brands and create valuable content,” says Briana. “I offer one-on-one services, digital courses, memberships, and more to help women build confidence in their messages and generate more income,” explains Briana.
She is a wealth of knowledge that is offering key factors to individual success. The pandemic is creating more online opportunities for growth in many businesses. Briana has several tips on how women can successfully brand their business online to generate more income. She passionately expresses that “Branding is more than a logo; it is how you want people to feel when they come in contact with your business & experience.” When she advises that you consider the following:
- How can you get your customers and clients to return to you over and over again?
- Why do your customers and clients love doing business with you?
- How can you enhance your experience, and become the go-to in your industry?
Briana also wants fellow female bosses to know these major key steps when leveraging your branding to increase online sales:
- Diversify your content. People tend to buy from brands they know, like, and trust. To build your “KLT” factor, you need to diversify your content, so you’re not always entertaining or educating. Sharing your story allows your audience to get to know you. Sharing content, you find entertaining or speaking on political topics will help people determine whether or not they like your brand. Educating your audience and sharing your knowledge builds trust. When you diversify your content to tackle these three areas buying becomes a no brainer to your audience when you market your products and services.
- Incorporate videos.Video is a crucial part of building your brand online. Videos allow your audience to see your brand in action, get a feel for your brand voice and personality, and they can see you know your stuff. With videos, you can take your audience behind the scenes and see what goes into building your brand. Give them a glimpse, and take them along for the journey. Let your audience see firsthand why the products and services you offer are so valuable.
- Include clear call-to-actions and make it easy for people to buy. Optimize your social media profile bios to include who you are, what you do, and who you serve with a link that leads directly to your main offer(s). Don’t be afraid to share your brand’s products and services. People can’t buy if they don’t know what you offer. Eliminate questions by recording a video discussing your process. Once someone places an order or books a call, what happens? What is working with you or doing business with you like?
Now we know that this may seem overwhelming. However, focusing on the consumer relationship will make your online branding and sales much more easier. “ Branding allows you to humanize your brand, so don’t be afraid to start conversations and get to know your audience. The more you know them, the better you can serve them and create products and services they’ll love,” continues Briana. So create your own lane to walk boldly towards success just like Briana Ross. To connect with Hello Briana Consulting please visit: https://www.hellobrianaconsulting.com/ or follow her on Instagram as @hellobrianaconsulting.
Writer, C. Scott, is a mother of one; author, social worker, early literacy interventionist and entrepreneur. Follow her on Instagram as @curls_coils and @mysweettealife.