Hey Loves 🙂
Listen girlfriend, we are living in different times and we need self-love balance and structure. The weight of the world is heavy, it is time to put your best foot forward for the sake of your peace and sanity. And not just for you but for your family.
Balance is a condition in which different elements are equal. Maintaining balance is a vital key to success. But before you can maintain balance you must take care of yourself. Make sure you are making time for yourself. Self-care will equate balance. Self-care is a high priority. It means the practice of taking an active role in protecting one’s own well-being and happiness, in particular during periods of stress. As you began to work on making self-care a priority, always remember the reasons why this is so important. You want to improve your overall health, reduce stress, and enhance your performance at work/motherhood.
Motherhood is one of the most beautiful, fulfilling words ever created. “The purpose of being a mother is to love, protect, care for, and support. A mother’s love is unconditional, supporting her child through all situations.” This means that you fully accept that you are responsible for another individual for a lifetime. Which means you need to fully commit to balancing the both. Do the work of creating your foundation of structure and balanced stability. I do feel that it is important to have consistent structure. I totally recommend having reminders, to-do list, routines etc. But you also have to think about what you need at the moment. Taking care of yourself will help you balance motherhood. It is important to maintain balance with your
children. Children need/require balance, structure and consistency. They actually want it. Children are like sponges, they mimic what they see and hear. This is why we must be mindful of our lifestyle.
Here are a few tips that can help you balance motherhood and work life.
As a Boss Mom , self-care is my lifestyle. Here are a few tips that will help along the way.
- Have family time, plan fun activities etc.
- Have a support team/babysitter.
- Establish set work hours, stick to it.
- Embrace the power of “No.” … be ok with it.
- Set attainable daily goals.
- Set alone time for yourself.
As a Boss mom ,
“She’s an ambitious, highly driven, fierce, and outspoken mother who gets the job done, whether the job is being a homemaker, a stay at home mom, a career woman, a working mom, or mompreneur (an actual boss of her own business)” Self-Care routines enhance my Boss Mom Lifestyle. Be intentional about you and your life.
Mini Trina Tips:
- Do a social media check out once/twice a week.
- There are simple things around the house you can do such as take a bubble bath, light a candle & play some relaxing music. (Glass of wine and or Tea)
- Engage in healthier eating habits. (Try new recipes)
- Exercise within your own space. (Youtube workout videos/Virtual Zumba)
- Do something “just for fun… (Laugh, be free in the moment)
- Journal this experience. Write your goals down, create a plan for the next 3, 6 & 9 months.
Signed you favorite mental health professional
The Self Care Pusher
If you are looking for a self-care motivation boost during these unpredictable days, C2C Coaching is offering complimentary consultation/discovery calls.